my stuff

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Times

Wow. I haven't written a blog in awhile. I think I posted a blog last Saturday. I finally signed up for small group retreat. Matt singed me up Wednesday. Two days before registration ended! I'm gonna register early for the next retreat which is in late summer.
After Matt had completed online registration, he printed out all the paperwork. He asked me how I'd be getting up to Lake Winnespesake. I told him that there would be buses that would take everyone from Park Street to Lake Winnespesake. Then I realized that this is probably not true. I sent a group e-mail to friends on Facebook to ask people if I could ride up with them.
I should've arranged a ride in advance as well cause the first few replies were from friends who's cars are full. Then, Matt told me I could ride up with him, Brian. I'm phsyched about the retreat. I just hope it doens't snow, like a storm. I heard next weekend will be colder. As long as nothing is falling out of the sky!
I'm going to church at Park Street today. There isn't a play or anything tonight, so Mom and Christina will come to Boston later. Not later later. Last Sunday, I went to church. I went to the 6:30 service and saw nobody I knew. As usual, when church was over, people filed out the doors to go home. So, I went to Kennedy's which was very boring. I didn't have enough money for a drink so I got soda. I sat at the bar watching TV until 8:30. If I do this tonight, I'm gonna leave Kenndy's at 9 or 9:30. It doesn't take long for me to get to Christina's apt.
Mom doesn't know when they'll eat dinner. Matt usually works at the computer for awhile, around 6 or so they eat dinner. Mom and Matt clean up which takes time. Last Sunday, since I left Kenndy's earlier than I should've I was locked out of Christina's apt. I stood in the doorway until someone let me in. I knocked on a neighbor's door but got no answer until I knocked again. She was gonna get the key to let me in, just when Mom and Christina came back.
I walked to the train station earlier today. As I was getting close, I saw a train head towards Boston. I used to know the schedule by heart back when I dated John. I forgot that there is a train at 2:34 that goes to Boston. There was another train at 3:16. When I got to the station I asked people if they were waiting for a train. Of course nobody was. The most common anwers people give me are they're waiting for someone to pick them up or they're meeting someone.
I was a little late for church. Service was good. I saw some couples around me. ick. There was coffee and cookies in the welcome center. I got coffee and as much cookies as I could. I thought I'd have to fill up on sugar cause I didn't take something from home to eat.
I ran into some friends from Cafe. Josh, Joel, Sarah, and Erica- not Erica Smith, a different Erica. We went to Kennedy's for dinner. Erica offered to buy me dinner :) We hung out for about a half hour or so. Josh and I dropped by Park Steet to see if they had more coffee and cookies out, since there's a 6:30 service. There must've not been anything for people who went to the 6:30 service cause all the tables were bare.
I took the subway back to St. Botroph street. As usual, Mom and Christina weren't home. I buzzed a neighbor's unit again to be let in. This woman is rather cold. She doen't help us out. She let me in the condo but didn't go downstairs to get the key to Christina's *unit* cause she was still in the middle of something aka probably having nookie with her husband. "In the middle of something" is usually code for that type of stuff.
I sat in the front stairwel for awhile, checking my watch every five minutes. By 9ish I decided to walk to Braisiere Jo's to get water and sit at another bar. At first the bartender was miffed that I'm so poor I can't afford soda for $3. When I told him my story, he relaxed a bit.
I left around 10 to head back to Christina's. I brought a soda at 7-Eleven to kill more time. They still weren't there by the time I got there. I waited for them in the parking lot until they got here. They came rolling in around 10:30. Once we all were inside, I logged on to Facebook. Nobody was online :( I'll probably check Facebook on and off until whenever, hoping someone will be online- someone to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home