my stuff

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Nothing Like the Holidays

Well, I finally got to a computer to write my blog. I'm spending a couple days with Dad and Linda. The plans worked out for me to take the train from Back Bay station to Attleboro. Linda and Dad picked me up. We didn't go out to midnight mass or anything. We watched A Christmas Story on TV.
Dad and Linda gave me a card they made off the computer with some cash. I'll have money to go shopping after Christmas. Two of my friends are engaged. My good friend Jenny Ross and Lynda Clare. Lynda lives in Texas now so I probably won't be able to go to her wedding. I'm sure I can go to Jenny's wedding cause she lives in MA.
We're having dinne at 4ish. In the meantime, Dad and Linda are watching Law and Order... goodie. I kind of knew I'd have to sit in front of crime dramas for most of the time I'm here. I watch these shows but I'd never watch them on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home