my stuff

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Out and About

I finally went out today! Going outside seemed foreign to me since I didn't go out at all yesterday. I spent the day checking Facebook to see if anyone was online.
I think I talked to John breifly last night. I watched movies with Dad and Linda for part of the day. Linda had to get laundry detregent. She asked if I'd like to go to Target with her.
I jumped at the chance to go out. I spent the money Dad and Linda gave me on a necklace, books, and DVDs at Target and body lotion, shower gel, and some clothes at TJ Maxx. When we got home, Linda ordered pizza. She rented a DVD at Stop and Shop for us to watch tonight. Some movie called 21.
Tomorrow, Nana is coming over for dinner. It will be good to see her since I haven't seen her in about a year. I think the last time I saw her was last Christmas. Oh, have things changed since then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home