my stuff

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Here comes Christmas

Christmas in a few short weeks away. I need to go shopping for family soon. I had a good Thanksgiving. My grandparents and uncle came over. It was quiet. I didn't talk much cause I didn't want to talk about the year's events around them. I let Mom talk to Nana and Grandpy. Ricky was in "rare form" which means he was exicted and happy to be at the condo with everyone. Nana, Grandpy, and Ricky are out in CA now. They take Ricky to CA for Chistmas and New Year's. After the holidays he flies back east.
Nana and Grandpy spend a few months in CA then they fly east in April or May. I'll send gifts to them. So, Caleb has called my house a few times. He called to ask when could meet him so we can get our marriage anulled. Mom and Matt think we should divorce cause it's more legal that way.
Matt gave me a book to read called "Are You the One for Me?" It's a book about love and realtionships that a psycholgist wrote. It seems like a good book to read. It talks about making helathy love choices soon in a realionship and talks about warning signs to look out for in guys who aren't the right types for me.
I don't think I'll be looking for a new guy to date right now but reading this book helps me. I haven't been motivated to go to Cafe lately. I've just been sitting at home, drinking beer, and watching sub par sitcoms on Tuesdasy night. This week, I finally got off my ass and went out. I had a good time. I went to Connecting Group and contibuted to the disucssions. Afterwardws, I went to Kennedy's with friends and hung out until it was time for me to take the train home. I forgot that the earliest train I could take during the week is at 10:40. I had to take the last train out at 12:10.
I got home okay. I watched the end of a rerun of Conan then went to bed. I didn't do much yesterday, just got some food. Tonight, I went to the malls to walk around for an hour or so. I browsed expesive shops I could never afford. When I got home, Mom was watching a hockey game with Christina. I went online to check e-mail. After reading what e-mail I got, I decided to write a blog before I watch Grey's Anatomy.
This weekend, Mom and I will start decorating for Christmas. We'll sit Christina in front of the TV, put the History Channel on. Matt went out on Black Friday to buy flat screen TVs. He brought one for their room and one for the kitchen. The flat screen in the kitchen is a plasma TV. The picture is very clear. These TVs are too technical for Mom and Christina. Mom can use them okay but if Christina gets hold of the remote, she could screw up the TV royally. Mom and I hide the remote from her while she's with us weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home