my stuff

Monday, January 19, 2009

Friends. How many of us has them ?

So, I've been trying to connect with people at Cafe but it's very frusterating. I just meet people and get asked "how was your week ?" Pretty boring. How about yours? Oh, wait. Your week wasn't dull. You work for a living. How lucky you are. The ecomony is too far down the crapshoot for someone like me to even consider getting a job.
I've yet to register for a class at Northshore Community College. I'll do that once I write this blog. I was gonna go to the school and register in person but Mom had other things to do. If I register online and find out how the hell you do this, then I'll be all set for this semester. I'm sort of keeping busy. I'm taking driver's ed on Saturdays. It's a goal of mine to get my permit, take the road test and get my license, and a car so that whenever the economy gets better, I'll be able to have a job that will pay well enough for me to support myself as much as I can.
While I'm going through this divorce process thing, I'll put my name in a few waiting lists for subsidized housing. It's another goal of mine to live indepdendently- away from Mom and Matt. I like living with them, but I'm not gonna live with them by the time I'm 40!
I still go to Cafe Tuesday nights but has made little to no connections with people there. These people work during the week. Which is why it's good for me to have something to do like taking a class at Northshore. It will break up the week, and make me feel cofindent.
I still want to go to the Y someday and get some exercise. Over the past few months, I've put on some weight. When I was with Caleb, I lost weight cause we rode bikes everywhere. I know I can't do this year round cause this is New England. Well, some people ride bikes year round. I don't though. I'm trying to get motivated enough to at least walk around town when I'm home or even in Boston!
No, what I choose to do is log online hoping someone will be on Facebook to talk to, eat ice cream late at night while watching TV. I hope I get out of this rut soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home