my stuff

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Three Months Notice

For the past three months, I've been seeing John. I called him back in the fall to get together and talk cause I was so broken up about being separated from Caleb. We saw each other for three months, but not consistently.
We hung out about once a month for the past three months. I was starting to get used to seeing him but as usual, he changed his mind about us being together cause his family pressured him to do so.
John will never be his own man. He'll always do what others say is right for him. He'll probably be forever single cause I was the only girl who loved him and understood him, and had that chemistry... I'm sure I'll find love with a better guy someday.. somone who will be his own man!
In a way, I'm happy John and I will never be together cause I like flirtting with guys at Cafe. I know most of them have some type of job, so I can never messure up. Still, it's good to talk with other guys and make connections.
I'm gonna be taking driver's ed at a driving school in Salem starting this Saturday. The course is five Saturdays from 9am-4pm. That's a long day. I'm doing it so I can take the written test for my learner's permit. Once this happens, I'll go to Shangesey hospital to get evualted as to if I'll need adaptive eqipment for when I get my license and a car of my own.
I'll be so happy when I get my license and a car. I'll feel normal like everyone else. Having my license and a car will make me more markteable for jobs- if the ecomony ever gets better! I'd have the independence to go as a please and not have to rely on Mom, Matt, or friends to give me rides to places, I'd be out of the weather elements which would be good on bitterly cold days in the winter and hot humid days in the summer.
Tonight, I went to the Cambridge mall on the subway. I got a book at Borders. My aunt had given me $25 on a gift card. After I brought the book, I had $4 left on the card so I got a cafe mocha at the cafe. I was gonna drink my mocha and read the book I'd brought but I had to be at Christina's for dinner. John had written me on Facebook about us not dating anymore.. we won't go back and forth anymore. This is it. We'll never date again. He told me he wants to still keep in touch on Facebook. though! That's just a slap in the face and he knew it. I read his message and replied to it but I deleted him from my Facebook page. I'll ignore freind requests from him.
Still staying in Boston a few nights a week. I'm there now. It's almost 8pm. I'll log onto Facebook to see if there's any other friends I can talk to. I'll watch Grey's Anatomy at 9, watch the news at 10, my weekly Sex in the City fix, then go to bed. Yes, my life is so exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home