my stuff

Monday, February 02, 2009

Goals to achieve...the silver lining of happiness ?

Caleb called last weekend. He wants to know when we'll start the annulment/divorce proceedings. He thinks that if we wait too long it will cost more money. I don't know about that but I do want to get this thing started asap. I think Matt looked up a legal aid or priviate attorney to help me out. When I talk to this person, I'll tell him/her about how Caleb abused med and all the shit I had to go through last summer.
Today was the typical schedule. Go to Beverly for an hour or so, go to therapy. Come home. Wait until Mom is finished making lunches for Matt and herself before I can heat up a bowl of soup in the microwave and eat befor we have to go back to town to take care of Christina for the night.
I think Mary is working tomorrow night. Wednesday afternoon, Mom, Matt, and I are coming back here cause we're taking Christina to the opera thing at the movie theater in Revere. I'm going too cause Matt brought me a ticket. Mary should work Thursday night since we'll be here Wednesday.
After Mom and I got to Christina's I went to the Pru mall to buy some things. I got my Clinique mosterizer that Mom used during the summer when I wasn't home. I also got All About Eyes which I think Caleb used most of that. No comment there.
I got coffee at Starbucks and soap at Barney's New York. The soap cost $17! I thought that store is expensive! I got hair serum at The Body Shop that tames my frizz and flyaways good.
After I brought the skin care at Barney's New York I left the malls. I knew if I was there longer I'd spend more money I don't have. Tomorrow I'm going to Cafe. Even if it's snowing out. I don't care. There are always a small group of brave souls who trek to Park Street rain, snow, or shine.
I'm going on a retreat with Cafe in a few weeks. We're going to Lake Winnpesake. We stay at a camp BU owns up there. I think the following Saturday is the dance I've been looking forward to. I'll have to hook up with freinds who can pick me up or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home