my stuff

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My friend Bono

Joshua sings like Bono! I swear he sounds very like him! Last weekend was a bust. Since I was bored, I decided to call John to ask if he'd like to hang out. We agreed to meet at Starbucks on Hunnington Ave. John was supposed to meet me by 2:30. It was after 3 when he got there. He said it was busy at Park Street.
We hung out for the remaider of the day. I've told him about Caleb and all. He wants to hang out with me to get me out of my funk and laugh more. He had his laptop with him cause he wanted me to watch an online church service. We watched that at the Sheraton Hotel- just to plug into wi-fi cause there wasn't a good connection at Starbucks.
I didn't feel attracted to John like I had in the past. I didn't feel anything for him. I wanted to go to Park Street Sunday but I didn't have money on my Charlie card. Sunday was too boring to remember. I didn't do anything Monday either. I don't remember if I did anything exciting. I think I went to the Pru mall to hang out for some of the afterrnoon to get away from Mom and Christina.
Tuesday I had therapy in Beverly. Tuesday night I went to Cafe. It was large group. I saw Joshua there. Of-course I was there early. Joshua came early as well. He sat with me during the service. It seemed that we're connecting which is good but I have to remember that I'm not dating this guy so I shouldn't feel crappy when he talks to other girls.
Some small groups had openings to sign up for after large group. I went downstairs, met some new guys but didn't make any real connections other than with Joshua. I didn't talk to many girls... like I've said the faces this year are new. I have to make friends all over again which isn't hard cause I did that last year.
Cafe is having some social events this fall. I'll probably go to most of them. It's good that there are social events to go to while I'm staying here. Speaking of which, the other day, Mom told me that there is a possibility of the three of us moving in to live with Christina. Originally, Matt had suggested that Christina would move in to live with us in Beverly but now he's realized that it would be a hard sell to convince her to move away from Boston and all the places she's familiar with.
It's not definite that we'd be moving to Boston. I'll probably live with Mom and Matt in Beverly this year, but I bet we'll move in to live with Christina in the not too distant future. When/if this happens, I'll tranfer to Bunker Hill Community College, get some type of certificate which is jack shit in this economy! I'll go to Northeastern for two more years to get my assocociates' degree so I'll be employable!
Tongiht, I'm going to a concert at Symphony Hall with Mom and Christina. She's mentioned going out to eat tongiht. We'll go to Legal Seafood before the concert. Tomorrow night, I'm going to the welcome dinner. Park Street no longer hosts welcome dinner. That's good. When Park Street hosted, the food wasn't that great. It was more cafestira style. Now, welcome dinners are hosted at people's apartments or homes.
People will gather at Park Street at 7pm. Joshua is going :) Of course the weekend will boring. I'll go to church Sunday afternoon but that's about it. Saturday afternoon, I'll probably escape to the Pru mall for awhile. Even if the weather isn't great, I'll still go out for awhile. Anything is better than sititng around all day watching reruns of cable news with Mom and Christina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home