my stuff

Monday, October 20, 2008

Can't wait to move

I can't wait to move home. I have to appar in court a few times this week. Starting with tomorrow. I guess I'll read the letter I wrote telling that I want to drop the charges I brought against Matt. I never meant to do any of this. Caleb and his parents pressured me into filing the charges. This summer, they were angry at Matt cause they believed that he'd done these things. I guess Laurie still belives Matt is guilty. Caleb probably does as well.
I've been doing okay. These days I've gone back to going to Park Street Church. I've continued going to Connecting Group Tuesday nights. I'm sure I'll make new friends. Most of the people I'd met last year have joined individual small groups by now or whatever. I've seen some guys I'd met last year. Only a few familar faces remain. Friday night, I went to a welcome dinner. Kristen hosted the dinner at her apartment. From the looks of her apartment, she must have a good job. She's moving to a new place soon. Why would she leave the aprtment she has ? I'd like to live there.
I saw Josh that night. I talked with other guys that I'd met a few nights ago. The guy/girl ratio worked in my favor Friday night. I didn't make any real connections but I had a good time. Saturday, I did laundry. Mom had gone to meet Matt for dinner that night. I had to watch Christina which is always fun. I escaped to the Pru mall for an hour to break up the monotomy. I got back around 6 in time to make dinner. I watched the game that night and was phsyched that the Sox would play game 7 but lose to Tampa Bay.
All I can say is better luck next year for the Sox to win. I guess I'll watch the World Series. After the World Series, I'll switch gears to football or hockey.
This afternoon, I went to CVS to buy notebooks and pens then I went up to the Starbucks on MA Ave across from Berklee. College students were there working on thier laptops and talking amongst themeselves. It was crowded, there were no open tables. I asked a girl who was working on her laptop if I could sit with her. Relucatantly, she said yes. She must've thought I'd steal her cell phone. Once I'd taken off my jacket, she hid it under the table. It's a post 911 world. Everyone judges.
I wrote some poems while at Starbucks. I'd gotten another mocha. I wrote poems until 4:30ish then went to the Pru mall. I had Christina's charge card but told myself to buy what I wanted and leave. I could've spent way more on clothes and shoes. I just went to Sephora to buy a travel perfume and lipstick combo for $26.00. The girl at checkout assumed I couldn't afford it. She must've been surprised when I charged it.
I got back home around 5:30. I watched some of the news. Mom put a chicken pie in the oven for dinner. Yes, my life is sooo exciting ! Big deal. I'll have chicken pie for dinner, then read more shit Matt wants me to read. I'm appearing in court most of this week. Tomorrow it's to drop charges against Matt. Wednesday, it's for the abusive prevention order against Caleb. Friday it's a meeting with the assistant D.A.s, and probably Officer Prince. She'll be at court tomororw. I'll stand firm and not let her sway me into saying otherwise.
I've heard Caleb is hanging out with Mikey and other low lifes in Beverly. Carol has seen him with these people and walking alone. I don't know if he lives at the Y on Cabot street or whatever. I don't want to run into Caleb downtown but I probably will if I move back to live in Beverly. I've been advised to call 911 if I see him in the same places I go. The police would come and take him away. I don't want Caleb to go to jail. He wouldn't be able to handle it mentally.
I don't know what I'd do if I ran into him. He's called the home # to leave a long message that him and his parents want to get our marriage anulled. Mom and Matt suggest that I go through the entire divorce process and not remain friends with Caleb cause he could abuse me and try to sway my opinions agaist Matt.
I'll go to connecting group tomorrow night. I hope I don't rush there cause Mom decided to have drinks with Matt for half an hour then Mom would have to drop me off at the corner of MA Ave to go to the subway to be at Park Street in time for connecting group. I' ve heard people might go to Kennedy's afterwards and maybe try to get Jason's job back. Jason is a bartender that we all liked and was recently fired from Kennedy's. I don't know why he was fired. Jason seemed like a nice guy. He played good music while we all were there. If I end up going to Kennedy's, I'll try to have money for a drink. Or ask one of my friends to buy me one.
Wednesday night, some people will play utimate glow in the dark frisbee. I'll come but I won't play. I'll hang out on the sidelines with people. We're having dinner afterwars, so I'll try to have some money for this. Thursday is my only free day this week. I think Mom and I will move back home soon. One more week living here, at least that's what I heard. I have to drop the charges against Matt and tell the judge that I'd feel safe if I live with Matt. I'll probably know more if I'll move back home by the end of the week.
This has been one hellish year. I hope the new year is far better than this one. I'm spending the holidays with my dad and stepmom. I don't know if Heidi will spend the holidays with us. She's still dating her boyfriend Rob, who is a busssinessman of some type. I always knew Heidi would find a rich guy to live with. She's lucky. She still has somone to sleep with. I miss having a guy to sleep with. Not for sex, just to have a guy to sleep with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home