my stuff

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday night dullness

This has been a trying week for me. I had to go to court three times. I went to court Wednesday cause Mom and Matt tried to get an abusive prevention order against Caleb. Since he wasn't there, the court couldn't do anything. Thursday was fun. It was the only day where I didn't have to be anywhere. I took my time getting ready for the day Thursday. Mom and I went to the Pru and Copley malls to hang out for a few hours that day. We got coffee at Starbucks and browsed stores for clothes and shoes we'll never be able to afford.
Last night, I went out to play ultimate glow in the dark frisbee. A small group of people from Park Street had gathered at a park in Cambridge, on the red line. Josh had given me directions on how to get to this park. It was kind of hidden but I managed to find it. I'd eaten before I went out cause the group went to dinner at Bertucci's. I didn't order anything. I just ate rolls and had water. Dwan, a girl who was with the group offered me a picce of pizza.
I left to head home around 10. Today, I went to the meeting with the assitant D.A., Kim, D.A. Jay, and officer Prince. I told them all that I want to drop the remaining charges against Matt. I'd feel safe when I move back to Beverly to live with him, etc. They'd asked me if this all was my decsion. I said it was. Jay asked me what's going on with Caleb. I didn't say anything cause I would get emotional, plus I didn't want to hear what Officer Prince would say if I went on to tell them how Caleb abused me and all. I let them think what they wanted.
The meeting wasn't very long, about a half hour. I met Mom outside. We had coffee at the yacht club, then went out to lunch at the 99. Caleb or his parents has called Mom's cell recently. After lunch, Mom met Matt at the Best Buy in Saugus to have her cell # changed again. She thinks Caleb and his parents got her old # from something I wrote for the courts.
I tooled around the malls again after I'd gotten back into town. I got some samples and stuff. Mom had tried getting me some cash to go out tonight but she didn't put the cash Matt had got her today in her wallet. She and Christina went to the ballet tonight. I won't do much tonight. I'll watch sitcoms until 8, then watch whaever is good on cable in the den.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home