my stuff

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Friday night and I'm feeling allright

I haven't updated my blog since Wednesday! Sadly, nothing new has gone on since then. I've called a computer tech support service to fix the connection between this computer and the printer. Someone will be here at 10am. This means Mom and I will have to get up early to eat breakfast, shower, etc before 10am..
There will be no lounging tomorrow morning :( I like to lounge in front of the mindless crap that's morning talk shows for a few hours. I don't have much motivation to get up and go. Mom and I will duke it out as to when I actually get my lazy ass off the couch.
Once the printer is working, I'll spend most of the weekend writing those letters. Mom and I were gonna cook dinner tonight. Mom and Christina ate TV dinners cause I had left around 5ish to tool around the Pru mall. I was out for an hour or less! I wanted to have a real dinner. I had to cook pizza in the oven. The Sox game is on at 8:30ish. I'll stare at whatever is good on TV until then. I don't watch any of the Friday night shows. I think there is nothing good on. I wish there could be shows I do watch on TV Friday nights.
I'm looking forward to moving back to Beverly. I miss my friends. I'm lonely most of the time around here. I do keep somewhat busy when Mom and I drive up to Beverly and all but I never see my friends cause I'm not really there to see friends. I'm there to go to therapy and do errands with Mom.
Monday is a holiday. I have therapy Tuesday. Since Monday is a holiday, maybe Mom, Christina, and I can go out to dinner? We'd go to Uno's cause it's less expensive than Legal Seafoods. We may or may not go out Saturday night to that projected oprea thing. It depends if Matt can get tickets to Mom or whatever.
While at the Pru mall, I was tired and wanted to get a sample of coffee. I asked a guy who was working at the Barnes and Noble Starbucks if they gave samples. That Starbucks doesn't give out samples. I walked to Starbucks at the Sheraton Hotel and asked there. Since they're a hotel and all, the girl gave me half a cup!
I noticed a piano sitting, unplayed in one section of the hotel. It made me think of Caleb and John. They'd be playing the piano if they were there with me.
Since the ecomony is very poor these days, I heard retailers are pushing holiday sales earlier than usual. It's Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all in one long trip to the malls. I have barely thought of Christmas shopping but if this is true I might as well do it now. Or I could have to buy people 5 and 10 dollar gifts!
Monday is only Columbus Day! Before long it will be Halloween. I hope I'm living in Bevelry by Halloween! I know friends don't go to Haunted Happenings anymore, but it would be nice to be home before a month goes by! In the event that I'm not home by Halloween, then I hope Cafe or people at Cafe have parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home