my stuff

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cafe Connections

I did go to Cafe last night. Matt gave Mom $5.00 thinking it would be spending money for her. Uh, just $5.00 is barely spending money at all. It's enough to get coffee at Starbucks if that! She gave me the $5.00 which I put on my Charlie card. I had a good time at Cafe. Most of the faces has changed since I haven't gone to Cafe on a regular basis in a year.
I didn't see my friend, Erica. I hope she still goes to a small group. I did see some people I know from my time in Boston last year. I met Josh at Connecting group. I didn't feel excited with blind love just cause we talked for a few minutes and he told me that he'll pray for me. I'm hardly ready to meet guys for romantic reasons. It was nice of Josh to talk to me cause I felt so ugly and overweight while I rode the subway to Park Street.
Mom is doing better. She has to have her arm in a sling for two weeks. Niether of us knows how to put her arm in the sling so she doesn't wear it much. I know this could be bad for her shoulder that is trying to heal but there isn't many people around during the day to show Mom how to do this.
I didn't do much over the weekend. It was so boring, I forgot what I did ! Monday, I went to therapy in Lynn. I cried for most of the sesssion cause I was emotional to talk about Caleb. I haven't done much today except write a diary entry on the computer, check e-mail, now I'm writing a blog. I know this is dull and hardly exciting to read but my life isn't very exciting with going to work, school, etc. I want to take classes at Northshore again. I'm not taking any classes this semester cause I didn't enroll this past summer.
I wanted to but it was hard for me to get to Salem. Laurie, Caleb's mom works most of the week and it was hard to get to Beverly or Salem cause I had to get a ride to the bus stop in Danvers Square and get a ride back to Caleb's house once I got back there.
I'll probably enroll for classes for spring semester. It will be good for me to do something constructive with my time instead of feeling depressed and shitty all winter. Matt's kids are upset with me over what has gone on. I won't be seeing Lynn and her family anytime soon. I don't think I'll see Richard and Linda either. I don't know how we'll work out the holidays. I might be in Beverly for the Thanksgiving and probably spend Christmas with Dad and Linda.
I don't know if I'll see Heidi over the holidays. She'll probably see Rob's family or go somewhere else's house. She has friends all of the country. She could even spend the holidays on a white sand beach in Hawaii! I still think Heidi's life is perfect. She lives in fricking Florida!!! Her job is probably still managing Anne Taylor unless she manages another store.
I have to realize that Heidi didn't start out in the workforce managing clothing stores. While she was in high school and college she worked the average jobs. Could I work at an average job ? Oh, if only society would give me a chance! What would I like to do? Anything that isn't minumum wage jobs! I have more skills than that!
I have limited options for these jobs cause I can't do anything fact paced like work at a nursing/retiremen home in the kitchen. I can't stand 18 hours on my feet working any counter job or bagging groceries. I have to have a little higher job- a job I sit down at such as doing genral office work. Of course none of these jobs are availble right now. I can only try getting intrnships through Northshore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home