my stuff

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

and the shit goes on

Today, Mom and I are going to Salem District court to file the restraining orders against Caleb and his parents. Matt wrote a summary of Caleb's abuse. I read it, and found out some things I didn't really know about or knew but didn't register at the time. Mom and I will live in Boston at Christina's apt for the next two weeks until everything is normal again.
Josh, Caleb's brother will be the only way to contact Caleb.
Mom and Matt don't want to put Caleb in jail cause they know that this wouldn't be good for his mental health. However, they do want to see some type of justice. How do I feel ? I really don't know at this point regarding not being with Caleb anymore. I do feel like I'm safe though and my family and extended families are glad of this.
I'll be staying in Beverly until tomorrow afternoon. I'll find things to do while I'm staying in Boston. I'll probably get reaquainted with my freinds at Park Street. I know I'll see John. He's not pursuing me like he was before. I know not to date him ever again cause of what he'd done to me. Ugh two crappy realionships so far.
I'm reminded of a scene from Sex in the City. Carrie is sleeping with a new guy ( think Jon Bon Jovi played). They met a therapy office and hit it off well. While in bed, Carrie asked why her new beau is in therapy. He replies, I sleep with women then leave. He asked, What about you? "I sleep with the wrong men". Oh how true this is with me. I've had two crappy realtionships not cause of just sex. I pick the wrong men. John and Caleb are prime examples.
Who is the right type of guy for me to have a long term, loving realtionship with for me ? I know the anwer but I don't want to admit it. Sigh, it's not the types of guys I want. It's guys whom I'd rather not date or just be friends with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home