my stuff

Friday, October 03, 2008

Two week stay in Beantown

Ugh. Mom's snoring woke me up last night. I slept on the couch for the remainder of the night. Christina must've went to bed early last night cause she was up early today. I think Mom cracked or bruised a bone in her shoulder. She was in some real pain and called Matt who picked her and Christina up to go to Lahey Clinic in Burlington.
I've kept somewhat busy this afternoon. I watched some of a cheesy romantic comedy I've seen before, and been on and offline. There's preseason hockey later on. Since Mom probably won't be here to watch the game, I won't watch it myself cause I'm not a huge hockey fan. Tomorrow, two games are being played- the Pats in the afternoon, then the Sox game at night.
It's hard not being with Caleb and not being able to contact him. I know he's not the right guy for me but I do miss him. He's probably doing okay. The last time I talked to him, he told me that he's gonna rent a room at the Y on Cabot street.
We're gonna be leagally separated soon followed by divorce. It sucks that I'm in Boston for two weeks or so and don't have any freind's #s to call to hang out. If I go to Cafe Tuesday night I'll get #s then. Until Tuesday, I'll find things to do tomorrow. Monday, I have to go to Beverly for therapy. I hope Mom is well enough to drive me. If not, I'll take the train and bus.
Next weekend, Mom and I are going to see an oprea in a movie theater in Revere. The New York Metropolitan opera's concert will be shown in Revere.
I want to see and talk to Matt these days but I know I can't- at least not now. It's not even 3:00. The news will be on as soon as the golf and tennis games are over. The news isn't on until these games are fully over. I didn't really see the news earlier cause I was taking care of Mom.
I could leave Christina's to go out, but I'd have to call Mom's cell to tell her that I'm going out. This sounds good on paper cause I don't have a key to Christina's apt. I'll have to stay here until whenever Mom gets back from Lahey. She'll be sitting in the ER for awhile . I think she'll be seen sooner cause of the pain she's in. I hope she's not admitted to stay there. If this happens then I'd have to be here alone all day during the week!
I haven't heard anything from her. She's probably waiting in the ER. I can't wait to move back to Beverly so I can see my friends and all. I know they can't see me all of the time cause they work during the week. It will be good to have coffee with them, see movies on DVD, whatever. It's 20 of 3:00. Should I drink now or wait until later? There's a few beers in the fridge. I guess it won't hurt if I have one now. It's the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home