my stuff

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends, how many of us have them ?

Caleb called me from Bayridge. He's been trying to reach me for days. I wonder how he reached me now cause Mom changed her cell # and Matt changed the home #. I think Caleb knows the home #. So, he misses me and wants to be friends. He still thinks we can have a relationship cause we're still married. Once we're leagally separated we won't be. He still wants to be with me.
I told him that Mom and Matt are getting a restraining order against him for Mom and I. It's for Mom as well cause she's afraid of him. I'm not so much afraid, I just don't want to deal with the mental and emotional abuse he does to me, yet I agreed to see him downtown once he's released from the hospital.
The day game is being played now. Mom has left to go to watch the game with Matt either at the Anchor or at the yacht club. It's been a dull afternoon. I've downed two glasses of wine already. I told Mom to come back as soon as the game is over. The Red Sox were losing the last time I checked but they could be ahead now. If they were losing earlier, Mom would've been here by now.
When Caleb called from Bayridge, he was gonna go out for the 15 minute walk. He should be inside by now. He's been at Bayridge for a few days. I wonder when he'll be be discharged ? He'll probably be there far longer than I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home