my stuff

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh how I wish it would rain down on me

Ugh I don't like this rain. It's dreary and depressing looking outside. Mom, Christina and I rode to Beverly yesterday. Mom, Matt, and Christina had dinner at the Anchor. Mom ordered me take out from the Anchor to eat in the unit. After dinner, we all went to see a play at Northshore Music Theater. The play for now is Showboat. It was a movie in the 60s. Mom told me that she'd seen the movie version with Nana and her sister, Stephanie.
Mom, Christina and I spent last night at Summit. Early this morning, Mom and I got up to drive to the shelter in Gloucester to get my clothes. Little did Mom know that the shelter closes around quarter of 8am and won't reopen until 5:00pm. Mom decided to suck it up and drive to Gloucester tomorrow afternoon.
I've been bored for most of today. The Red Sox game is in a rain delay. Mom and Christina are reading the papers or just sitting around. Eventually, the three of us will go back to town. Today there should be a day/night double header for the Red Sox and Yankees. If the day game gets cancelled I hope the night game will be played.
Mom and I will stay in Beverly Tuesday and Wednesdays for a few weeks. I hope I can see my friends while I'm staying in Beverly. I'd come to church with them but I'll be in town. I might go to Park Street next week. Mom suggests that I see Dad next weekend. That would be nice. I haven't seen my dad since May, when I was living with Caleb and his parents. He got a new job, after a very long time looking for a job. He likes his new job. I haven't seen him lately cause of all the shit that has been going on.
I mentioned the possibility of spending the holidays with him and Linda. He and I will talk more about this later on. It's not even Halloween yet! Wednesday is October 1st though. I like October cause of baseball playoffs. This year I can watch them. Last fall, I barely saw them and we were in the World Series!!! Caleb doesn't like to watch baseball or any sport. The next guy I get involved with will be a sports fan, not a sissy sports fan, a real sports fan! I'd love to go to Fenway Park with a guy who likes baseball as much as I do.
I'm gonna put off searching for love cause I was blinded by it while I dated then married Caleb. If I knew the facts more, that Caleb is really not ready to be married, and to a woman for that matter! He's confused about his sexual orientation. If I had accepted the fact that I shouldn't be more than friends with him, things would've remained the same.
An poster a friend of mine used to read "You can't change your past, but you can change your future." This is very true. With my faith, I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home